Are you at the point of your public career where you are tired of the travel, lack of continuity of a team and don’t see how another busy season is going to add new skills or depth to your career?
Are you an anticipatory accountant?
If so, OBFM is looking for a smart, hard-working, relationship driven senior accountant for a permanent, full-time position.
- Responsible for Accounting/Audit (A&A) engagements (compilation, review and audit) as well as related Tax work; be able to work on several jobs at a time, develop and maintain working client communication and relationship
- Responsible for report preparation, including management letters and initial review of workpapers
- Supervision of staff and assistants, as well as directing on the job training
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with a public accounting firm
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting
- Knowledge of basic accounting software such as QuickBooks Desktop (Xero, QuickBooks Online a plus)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solver/self-starter
- Team player/leader
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement
- Lacerte tax preparation software
- Team environment where you have input in the direction of the firm
- Firm commitment to staff development, new technology tools
- Business casual
- Excellent benefits including profit sharing plan, 401(k) plan, HSA plan, group medical and life insurances, and parking